Who We Are
The Diabetes Action Research and Education Foundation (Diabetes Action), a non-profit 501(c)3 organization founded in 1990, is committed to the prevention and treatment of diabetes and to the funding of innovative, promising research aimed at finding a cure for diabetes and diabetes related complications.
- Alternative and complementary research
- Grants for nutritional research
- Promising research to find a cure for diabetes
- Innovative research to prevent and treat diabetes
- American Indian diabetes prevention program
- International medical assistance
- Children's camp scholarship program
- Education and prevention programs
Patricia A. Faulkner - Board Chair
Anne Lafferty - Secretary/Treasurer
Pat DeVoe, RN, BSN - President
Dorothy Harriot, LCSW-C - Executive Director
ABOUT THE DIABETESACTION.ORG WEBSITE
This website is provided and maintained by the Diabetes Action Research and Education Foundation with no funding from commercial interests or advertising. The purposes of this site are to inform the public of the programs and research funded by Diabetes Action as well as provide health and diabetes management information to our readers.